Английский язык, вариант 3 в СФУ - Политех
Дата сдачи: Январь 2011
1. Прочтите текст и ответьте на следующие вопросы:
1. When do pupils take their “
2. How many “A” levels are enough to go to university?
“О” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL EXAMINATIONS
1. Pupils at secondary schools in
2. Many pupils take “
3. For a lot of jobs it's quite enough to have four or five “
4. Some pupils leave school when they are fifteen. But if they stay at school, they go to the sixth form and start working for the second main exam: “A” (advanced) level. It's a difficult exam, so pupils don't usually take it in more than three subjects.
5. Three “A” levels are enough to go to university. But if they want to go to such universities as
2. Переведите в письменной форме абзацы 1, 2, 4.
3. Выберите нужную форму глагола to be и переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. History (is, was, will be) my favourite subject at school.
2. Private schools (are, were, will be) expensive.
3. We (are, were, will be) engineers in five years.
4. Напишите предложения в вопросительной, а затем в отрицательной форме и переведите их на русский язык:
1. They have secretarial courses this year.
2. This teacher had two lectures yesterday.
3. You will have three exams next term.